I have moved my blog to a new address. Please update your bookmarks to:
http://jlp.holodeck1.com/blog/

2004-05-11

 

Red Hat Summer Camp in Bohinj

When I woke up in the morning I started reading news on the internet, as usual. Among other things, I found out that in July (from 2nd to 11th) Red Hat Inc. and Housing Co. d.o.o are organizing an event called Red Hat Summer Camp. What makes it so great is that it is about Linux and that the event takes place in Bohinj where I live.

There will be six programs, where you will be able to learn about using Linux. And in addition to learning and conferencing there will also be some fun in form of various sport activities (kayaking, rafting, canyoning, mountain biking).

I hope to meet you there!


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?