I have moved my blog to a new address. Please update your bookmarks to:
http://jlp.holodeck1.com/blog/

2004-06-24

 

KiSS DP-1000 Media Player

Yesterday we bought ourselves a new media player component, KiSS DP-1000. When it got delivered I was quite surprised about its size, even though I knew it was going to be small. It has about the same size as an A4 paper sheet. The main reason we decided for this player was because of support for the excellent Ogg Vorbis audio format. Off course it also supports other important formats like MP3 audio and DVD, XviD and DivX video. It can even show pictures from CD or DVD disc. I've also already converted it into a region free (or RPC-1) DVD player. I just hate these stupid and useless regions! Well so far we just love the media player, it's working great. Now we will have to start looking for a new TV :)


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?