I have moved my blog to a new address. Please update your bookmarks to:
http://jlp.holodeck1.com/blog/

2004-07-17

 

Busy translating KDE

Sorry for the lack of updates in my blog. I am very busy helping with translation of K Desktop Environment (or KDE for short) into Slovenian language. I have so far completed most of the apps in the KDEEdu category, which contains a lot of great tools for school and teaching like Kig (interactive geometry), KStars (astronomy), Kalzium (periodic table of elements) and many others. Targeted release date for KDE 3.3.0 final is August 18, so I will be busy for quite some time to come. If you can help us make KDE even better for Slovenian users, please visit this page. Thanks in advance!


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?