I have moved my blog to a new address. Please update your bookmarks to:
http://jlp.holodeck1.com/blog/

2004-09-14

 

Math exam, books arrived

In the morning I had a math exam. I solved 3 out of 5 tasks. I sure hope I solved them right and that I passed the exam. Ah well, if I didn't, I guess I'll have to learn harder next time. Now I have to start learning for the next exam from chemistry.

After I returned home I found out that the books I've ordered have finally arrived. Sort of. One book (Ernest Hemingway - For Whom the Bell Tolls) was missing. I checked my e-mail and it appears that they have some copyright problems and that it might not even go to press. So I got two books: a lexicon of astronomy (Marijan Prosen - Leksikon astronomije) and a book with writing guidelines (Milan Vodopivec & Matija Vodopivec - Kako raziskujem, pišem, nastopam: sporočilna tehnika pisanja). I'm sure they will come in handy some day.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?