I have moved my blog to a new address. Please update your bookmarks to:
http://jlp.holodeck1.com/blog/

2004-09-15

 

Problem with Spika solved

I've been subscribed to Slovenian astronomy magazine Spika (named after a star in the constellation of Virgo) from the very beginning when I was still in primary school. I keep all the issues somewhere safe because you never know when I will need to read something or scan some image.

About two months ago I noticed that I stopped receiving this great magazine. At first I was afraid that Spika is no more (it happened before, but this time there was no notice about it). Today I finally sent an e-mail to the main editor and it turned out that I forgot to pay the subscription bill. Silly me. I renewed the subscription and also ordered missing issues (it is nice to have a complete collection). Can't wait to see Spika in my mailbox again :)


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?