I have moved my blog to a new address. Please update your bookmarks to:
http://jlp.holodeck1.com/blog/

2005-01-14

 

KDE 3.4 Beta 1 "Krokodile"

KDE logoA new development version of KDE 3.4 desktop for Linux is out. One month long holidays have also started at our university and all this means it is again time to search for bugs, report them to developers and translate KDE into slovenian language. Gentoo already has KDE 3.4 Beta 1 in portage. It is masked and for some reason it is not marked as ~amd64 :( I hope it will compile if not I will try to use the packages from Gentoo KDE CVS Project, as I did last year. I hope it still works. Using CVS is the best way as you can quickly test if patches for bugs you reported are OK.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?