I have moved my blog to a new address. Please update your bookmarks to:
http://jlp.holodeck1.com/blog/

2005-02-01

 

Trackbacks added to my blog

If you look at the bottom of any blog article on my blog you may see a new trackbacks link. If you write something on your blog that talks about my blog article, then you can use this trackbacks link to display a link which you can then use to ping back to my blog. And the link to your blog article will automatically display in the trackbacks window here. Unfortunately Blogger.com doesn't have a native support for trackbacks yet. This is why I registered (it is free) with HaloScan which provided JavaScript code to put on any blog or web page to enable trackbacks an comments. You can read more on trackbacks on Wikipedia.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?