I have moved my blog to a new address. Please update your bookmarks to:
http://jlp.holodeck1.com/blog/

2005-03-17

 

KDE 3.4.0 released

KDE logoThe final version of K Desktop Environment 3.4.0 is here at last. I've been using beta and release candidate versions compiled from CVS for quite some time and I must say it is runinng great.

There are a lot of new features in this version. I especially like the new RSS and Atom feed aggregator and reader Akregator. KPDF is also much nicer now. It is faster and allows you to select and copy text or graphics. The new KDE also supports vector desktop backgrounds or wallpapers in SVG format. You can read more about KDE 3.4.0 in its public announcement.

To download source code or binaries visit this page:
KDE 3.4.0 Info Page


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?