Trolltech Qt 4.0
Programmers from Trolltech have finally released Qt 4.0, a very popular cross-platform development toolkit and framework. Qt is used to quickly develop applications and KDE Linux desktop is probably the best known Qt based product. This is the first time Qt for Windows is also available under GPL license. In Qt 4 there are five new technologies:
- Tulip, a new set of template container classes.
- Interview, a model/view architecture for item views.
- Arthur, the Qt 4 painting framework.
- Scribe, the Unicode text renderer with a public API for performing low-level text layout.
- Mainwindow, a modern action-based mainwindow, toolbar, menu, and docking architecture.
To download the open source edition visit this page: Qt 4.0 Open Source Downloads