I have moved my blog to a new address. Please update your bookmarks to:
http://jlp.holodeck1.com/blog/

2005-12-26

 

Holidays

First I wish you all a merry Christmas. I hope you are all well and maybe got some nice presents with an even nicer thought behind them. It's been snowing for almost the whole day here in Bohinj and this is just great for the Christmas spirit. During these holidays I'll be playing an adventure game called Voyage (inspired by Jules Verne) together with my sister. We also watch a lot of movies during this time and this year will be no different. I hope to get Chronicles of Narnia, which we liked a lot when we were younger and watched the cartoon series. Oh, it brings back the memories. Before I forget, here is the photo of our Christmas Tree for year 2005.

Tags: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?