I have moved my blog to a new address. Please update your bookmarks to:
http://jlp.holodeck1.com/blog/

2004-09-15

 

Telescope is going away

A fellow amateur astronomer, Toni, visited me today. He brought a CD with photos he took during our observation of the Venus transit. But he also brought some bad news. He told me that the owner of the big 40cm Newtonian telescope would like to get it back. I don't blame him, it is a very nice and useful instrument. A big thanks goes to him to let us borrow it for so long. We have seen a lot more while using it and it enabled children at our local primary school (and some other visitors) to see Mercury and Venus transits. We will all miss it. Too bad we don't have the money to buy something similar or make it ourselves (lack of free time is more of a problem in this case) :(


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?